Sunday, July 12, 2009

Online Wedding Dress

I always have this thing for online shopping. 90% of my clothes are bought online. Mainly because they are cheaper, wider variety (from my pof) and I can reserve them if I can't pay on time (if you are lucky and the seller are kind enough). So when it comes to my wedding prep and dress, online stuff and online ideas came to mind. I've been eyeing dresses online, and for me, they are cheap. I'm torn apart between these two. Help me girls!



The beautiful wedding dress from San Patrick Broche. I love the lace, details, beading, embroideries and everything!



This is from ebay. Yes, I trust ebay so what? Hehehe.

1 comments:

fizz July 13, 2009 at 9:02 AM  

oh my... i just looooooooooove lacey wedding dress. perfect!

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP