Monday, February 1, 2010

Vendors

I'm on leave today. So I spent most of my daytime googling for vendors and giving them a call. Let's start with videographer. I've contacted Avicenna Studio, Dina Wedding and Telaga Pictures. All of them have reasonable rate and package. I need to discuss further with my dad, buat muka kesian sikit for sponsor. Harap-harap berjaya.

Next, scouting for entertainment. You know I want a traditional performance for my reception. I wanted zapin. It'll be just awesome if I managed to get kids as dancers. I have this thing for kids who dance for zapin. My Johorian side would be proud. Hehehe. And yes, I finally got a very reasonable quotation for my request. As usual, mail me for more info.

Phewww! It's 8 months left. Times flew by so fast! But seeing that my checklist are half-completed, I felt so relieved. Boleh la rilek jap pasni. This coming 14th February would be the anniversary of our engagement. I'll post an entry for that, seeing that you ladies never saw my engagement pictures.

On the other hand, I'm jealous that Johan snatched Nik Erwan Roseli to do his entourage's attire. I nak jugak! Tu la Elly. Siapa suruh tempah baju awal sangat!



My fave from his collection! For nikah would be awesome added with some blings on waistline and hemline.


Nak menangis tahap gaban terasa seperti nak buat baju baru. Elly, please calm down. Don't simply waste your money.

2 comments:

Xora February 11, 2010 at 8:06 AM  

Hai.. tumpang lalu blog kamu. then terjumpa post pasal zapin. boleh tak emailkan saya rate dan nama persatuan tu? saya cam nak upah org zapin, tapi takmo org dewasa, nk budak2 comel :D tolong ye emailkan ke diaterimanikahnya@gmail.com

Elly Anaille February 14, 2010 at 11:38 AM  

ok. mailed ya! :)

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP