Sunday, February 14, 2010

Birdcage Veil & Heels

We went to Pavilion yesterday in search of peep-toe heels for my reception event. I was influenced by Ami. Yes. Pointed kitten heels are so common. But since I've bought one already, let's not waste it. I'm gonna use it for my nikah then. Nikah pun ala-ala sopan, so I guess it'll be just alright for that ceremony. It matches my jubah as well, so no harm done. :)

Johan says it would be fun for me to wear heels that matches our reception theme. Certainly no black. So we opted for red then. I've thought about wearing colored heels for my wedding awhile back but I need a thumbs-up from Johan. Since he approved it, we went over to Charles & Keith searching for red peep-toe heels. I found one like in the picture in red. It's pretty and makes my feet look slimmer. Wheeeee! Priced at RM199, I'm gonna buy it soon since I have so many things pending this month.

On the other hand, I persuaded Johan to let me wear birdcage veil for the reception. I ni degil. Selagi tak dapat, selagi tu mintak. And finally he gave in sebab malas nak layan his bridezilla ni kut. Hehehe. So I contacted Dramatic Bombshell whether she can custom-made my birdcage veil. Let's wait for the reply and quotation then I'll share with you ladies.

All-time favourite! Hope she can meet my requirements and budget.

8 comments:

Unknown February 14, 2010 at 1:55 PM  

thats a beautiful birdcage veil!!

Unknown February 14, 2010 at 2:11 PM  

classic choice..i loike~

dialicious February 14, 2010 at 3:17 PM  

birdcage veil and a mini dress...pergh!mesti cantik!heheh..tp mini dress tu sure x lepas kat sini kan..huhuhuhu

shapattnson February 14, 2010 at 8:59 PM  

my wedding shoes pon Charles & Keith sangat murah but they are beautiful .. birdcage veil?? wow sangat2 lah cool dan vintage .. ahh diah cepatnyer comment hikhiks

Elly Anaille February 15, 2010 at 9:36 AM  

nawal - mmg cantik. hopefully diorg boleh buat mcm yg i requested. huhu.

faradiba - classic kn? semuga i dpt pull it off.

diah - tau xpe! mmg sah2 kna rejam dgn mak mertua kalau pkai mini dress. uhuh.

sha - sha i like ur wedding kat jasin tu. sori x pegi..anyways, let's become fans od C&K. hihi.

Nariko February 15, 2010 at 5:36 PM  

pakai la.. i love this! classic!

Unknown February 17, 2010 at 11:45 AM  

i suka that shoe yang u pilih tu! Charles & Keith memang banyak choice kan? I nak colored shoes for my white dress but fiance tak approve :((
So terpaksa resort tu online shopping (alasan utk online shop haha, i pun gila online shopping okeh)

Oh u buat juga dengan Dramatic Bombshell, I think she heard my thoughts and tagged me on her pic and then I tagged u. Good luck on the veil babe :D

.:Cik Puan Ann:. February 17, 2010 at 5:01 PM  

oh my..birdcage veil pon in my list..hehe..plus vintage earring..uh..sweet~

good luck elly!~fe

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP