Remember I wrote about how I lost my buku pink? Well, guess what. While I was busy packing up to move out the other day, I finally found it. Sitting right inside a file, stashed together with the other documents. Thank God I found it because it has a print out of my first scan inside. Talks about sentimental value.
- My skin become very sensitive and itchy lately, especially around my arms, legs and belly. The worse is around my arms and the redness from constant scratching is unbearable. I didn't put on any cream. What works for me is Tanamera virgin coconut oil. The redness, itchiness and scars were gone in a few days!
- I can be very tired easily. With the extra weight, I can't walk as fast as normal people. I walk very slow (I mean veryyyyyyyy slow!) and can't stand for a long time, otherwise I'll become all sweaty and feels like fainting. Hahaha dramatic kan?
- I have a major problem to get up and walk after lying down. It's a serious problem especially at night when I have the sudden urge to pee. Seriously, my back aches like it's been flipped into two. Sometimes, I need help from my husband to lift me up. Otherwise when I'm alone most of the time, I'll just hang on to something solid to support me when I get up, slowly.
- My appetite is back to normal, but I'm still choosy at times. Well, who doesn't? And I'm sure get all excited and fuzzy feelings when it comes to desserts. I have sweet tooth, yes I know.
- I feel like my belly is too heavy sometimes and I have difficulties to move around, sleep and doing daily chores. Even sitting for some time is giving me sore too. I have to do everything in slow pace in order to keep up with my growing baby.
- My baby is very active lately, especially during early morning and later at night. I can feel her flutters around and whenever I talked to her, she's kinda responsive. But she's quiet most of the time when my husband is around. Hehehe.