Monday, May 28, 2012

Toiletries For Baby

There are a lot of baby care products in the market out there and sometimes, it gives me headache in choosing what's good (if not best) for my baby. Since I'm a first time mom, I received many suggestions from friends saying that newborns should use organics products during their early years since their skin is very delicate and prone to itchiness and rashes.

I'm tempted to use organics products for my baby then, and decided to just buy them online seeing that I no longer able to roam the malls like I used to before. Fatigue caught me most of the time, especially during this last trimester. So it's best if I just stay at home and wait for the items to be delivered to me safely.

Okay, back to the topic.

Most organics products, especially for newborns are quite expensive. But I went ahead and for the time being, I just bought the trial pack to see whether the products are suitable for my baby or not. Yeah, buying trial/travel pack doesn't cost you much and at least, it didn't go to waste if the products don't suit your baby. As for my baby, I bought two brands for her after some recommendations from friends.

The well-known Buds organics for baby. These aren't actually for newborns, they have another range targeted specially to newborns but I guess these would do since they were made for infants. This set is priced at RM39.90 consisting of cleanser, cream and nappy cream.

Bubchen is originated from Germany, a recommended products from dermatologists and is widely used in Europe. These products were made from natural ingredients. This travel pack is priced at RM12.90 inclusive of nappy cream, shampoo, baby bath and lotion.

I bought all these at Little Whiz and received the products the next day after payment. What a relief because I have finally settled the baby toiletries dilemma and one of these can finally go into her hospital bag.

9 comments:

Anonymous May 28, 2012 at 11:06 AM  

Xguna pun dkt hospital

LisaLisut May 28, 2012 at 11:50 AM  

i masih gigih berjalan di mall ok. in fact hari2 i tawaf 1U ni dr old wing ke new wing. sakit kaki gila tp apsal tah kuat benar berjalan hahaha.

so far i ada set anakku and pureen saja.hehe.saw Bubchen tu semalam kat twinsbaby puchong. mahal.good for u littlewhiz buat sale.

Nadya Zahid May 28, 2012 at 12:00 PM  

i pon bli buds ni beb..bau die best kan?bau lavender..

fana May 28, 2012 at 1:26 PM  

nnt update if bud ok ye

ReYNa May 28, 2012 at 5:38 PM  

i mcm nk buy buds la gak coz i think my baby have sensitive skin.ada survey gak kat littlewhiz.nyesal x beli awal2.pakai sebamed skang but i think still not work for him.

Syima Syaz May 28, 2012 at 7:41 PM  

kepala i stuck kat johnson n johnson je...mmg oldskool punya mak lah i ni..haha

Elly Anaille May 29, 2012 at 8:50 AM  

anon: tula... dgr gak org advise mcm tu tapi i bawak jela just in case. kecik je lagipun.

lisa: gigihnye u berjalan. i mmg dah x larat dh. klu terpaksa berjalan tu mmg super slow ah. kna byk wat pitstop. hahaha

nad: haah.. buds punye bau sgt best!

Elly Anaille May 29, 2012 at 8:52 AM  

farhana: ok.. will do.

reyna: eh, sebamed pun x ok ke? i tot die pun ok for baby's skin. xpe, nnt u try buds.

syima: hahaha selamanye jonhsons. since kte kecik2 pun dah pkai johnsons. kehkehkeh

Shakina Farhan May 29, 2012 at 8:52 AM  

mcm syima gak..first time dgr pasal toiletries organic utk baby..littlewhiz punye delivery mmg pantas kan..like2..

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP