The baby's movement record
Starting from this month onwards, I have to go for antenatal check-up twice a month. The first check-up went well and for the first time ever during my whole pregnancy months, I gained weight more than it was supposed to. Weighing at 65kg, I'm currently at an extra 1.2kg from the ideal weight. Because of this, I'm scheduled to go for MGTT appointment during the second check-up later in the middle of this month. Akhirnya, kena minum air gula jugak. Hopefully everything is okay and I can consume the whole glass of glucose without fail. Heheh.
As for my progression, there's nothing much changed during this first half of my 7 months pregnancy this time, except:
- Fatigue is killing me. I'm too lazy to even walk out of the house (shopping, walking, driving etc) and I can't do much chores now, or else I'll get soooooooooo tired and really cranky afterwards.
- With the belly growing (so does the baby inside), I have a serious problem to sleep at night now. I've tried every position possible to make myself comfortable in bed but none is working. The result, I'll get sleepless nights everyday and can only sleep after 3am, after being so tired in finding my comfort zone.
- I'll get back pain if I sit and watch tv or driving for some time. I have to support my back with a cushion but that doesn't help much actually so I just have to bear with it.
- I started to feel pain around my lower rib cage. I'm not sure what causes this, but I assumed the baby's growing and she doesn't have much space inside me to turn around and it affects me as well.
- My body temperature is rising a notch now, or so I think. I'm always sweating and feeling hot, and my body is constantly warm. I even sweat a bucket at night. Our current hot weather doesn't help much either.
- I always have the urge to urinate most of the time now. Even sneezing can cause me leaking now. Yeah. Hahaha! To avoid multiple trips to the toilet during night time, I avoid drinking water after 11pm if possible.
Here's me at 7 month:
Me and baby bump growing healthily and happily
I bought these at Popular Bookstore in Sunway Pyramid. The last copy at that time!
As for my wellness (and so does the baby), apart from the daily intake of milk and multivitamins, I started to consume NeuroGain during this third trimester. I know I hardly eat healthily and follow the staple diet for pregnant moms, so I make up for it with these supplements. Friends and doctors suggested Neurogain during the seventh month as the baby's brain started to develop this time and the fish oil is rich in DHA to help the growth of her brain cells.
I bought Neurogain at Watson in Alamanda for RM51