As usual, I went for my monthly antenatal check-up at KK Puchong. My appointment was scheduled at 8am and by 9.10am, I'm done. Yes, I spent roughly an hour at the clinic. Boy, that was the fastest record for me. I really can't believe it. Even my husband who accompanied me, expected the procedure to last a few hours and was surprised. Eh, dah habis ke? Haha. Kudos to the staffs at KK Puchong. You guys are the best lah!
So what's the progress like being in the middle of the second trimester? I noticed there are a few changes incurred to me during this 5 month pregnancy such as:
- I can only consume food in small quantity and frequently, about half portion every 2-3 hours.
- My bowel works perfectly, saying that I make sure to make a rigorous trip to the toilet every morning.
- I guess that explains why I just gained 500gm this month. That makes me weighed at 57.5kg only. The nurse explained to me that I should gain 2kg every month for a healthier pregnancy. Okay, will start eating more next time.
- I have this awful pelvic pain if I walk, sit on the floor or stand for a long time. More so if I wake up from sleep. The pain is unbearable.
- The baby is most active during night time, when I'm about to sleep and during early morning. Oh not to forget, when I'm hungry too. Hahaha.
- My tummy usually starts to stiffened around evening until later at night.
- I have trouble sleeping. My sleep cycle now lasted for 6 hours only. I always wake up in the morning around 3-4 am and don't sleep until later at night.
- I must cushioned a pillow to support my back when I sit, be it at home or in the car.
- I like to dress up, look good and pretty when I go for outings now.
- I can't stop shopping online (is that even a progress???).